Discover what awaits four powerful warriors in the underworld when the Vikings Go To Hell! You can win more than 3,000x your bet and trigger multiple action-packed Free Spins features in Yggdrasil Gaming’s stunning slot. Read Lord Ping’s Vikings Go To Hell slot review to find out more!
Vikings Go To Hell Slot Details and Features
Vikings Go To Hell is based on vikings and Norse mythology, starring four unique characters and fiery demons. Every aspect of Vikings Go To Hell’s graphics and sound is exciting, with realistic characters, impressive attention to detail, and cinematic music.
The game features five reels and four rows with 25 fixed paylines. The rage meter is on the left-hand side of the grid, so keep track of that to see how many rage points each Viking has earned as you play.
The Red Viking pays the highest cash prize of up to 6x your bet, followed by the Grey Viking, worth up to 5x your bet. The Green and Blue Vikings both pay up to 4x your bet each.
The Sword and Hammer symbols award between 0.20x and 2.40x your bet. The Aces and Crossbow are worth up to 2x each. Wild and Free Spin symbols can appear, too, and we’ll cover them later in our Vikings Go To Hell online slot review.
Vikings Go To Hell slot UK has a 96.1% RTP and high volatility. You can bet between 0.10 and 125.00 per spin.
How To Play Vikings Go To Hell
Press the ‘spin’ button below the reels to play Vikings Go To Hell slot. If you can land three or more matching symbols on a payline, you’ll win a payout!
Collecting rage points is a key part of the Vikings Go To Hell mobile slot. Each Wild you land during a battle with a standard demon, the Lord of Chains, or Lucifer earns one rage point. You can get up to 30 rage points for a single Viking, or all of them, via a treasure chest during the base game.
Vikings Go To Hell Slot Bonus Features
The Vikings Go To Hell casino slot includes standard Wilds and Sticky Wilds, both of which substitute for all other symbols apart from Free Spin symbols.
Match two Free Spin symbols to trigger a demon fight with each Viking on the reels. Whenever a Viking wins, that Viking symbol becomes Wild and one rage point is added to their rage collection.
Treasure Chests appear on reel 5 and award an Epic or Good tablet with one of the following prizes:
- 12 to 16 free spins (unavailable if you land 2 or more Free Spin symbols on the same spin)
- 30 point rage boost awarded to all Vikings
- 600 - 1,200 coins awarded
- 7 free spins (but not with 2 or more Free Spin symbols on the same spin)
- 30 point rage boost awarded to 1 Viking
- 150 to 300 coins awarded
Treasure Chests can also appear during Free Spins rounds, but with slightly different prizes.
Free Spin Feature
There are multiple types of Free Spins rounds:
- Level 1: Land 3, 4, or 5 Free Spin symbols to win 7, 12, or 16 free spins, respectively. You can also trigger the Free Spins feature if you find a Free Spins trigger in a Treasure Chest during the base game. Wild symbols are sticky, and all Vikings on the reels fight a demon to win one rage point each.
- The Lord of Chains: The Lord of Chains lands at the end of every spin with at least one Viking symbol and fights a random Viking. If the Lord of Chains takes a hit, the Viking responsible turns into a Sticky Wild and the Lord of Chains loses a health bar. Beat the Lord of Chains to win two Sticky Wilds and unlock Level 2 Free Spins.
- Berzerk Free Spins: This mode is the same as Level 1 Free Spins but with just 7 spins. It can be triggered by collecting 100 rage points for 1 Viking only. The Viking triggering the round wins all fights against standard demons and bosses but can’t collect rage points.
- Level 2 Free Spins: Seven free spins are awarded with Sticky Wilds from Level 1 Free Spins reset. One Viking is picked to fight Lucifer at the end of each spin, with a random Sticky Wild awarded for each hit on Lucifer.
Get another two Free Spin symbols to activate a Respin with all Wilds becoming sticky!
Review Summary of Vikings Go To Hell Online Slot
As you now know after reading our Vikings Go To Hell slot machine review, Yggdrasil has made something special with this game. Not only does it offer a top payout of more than 3,000x your bet, but there are multiple bonus features to find, including retriggerable Respins. Play Vikings Go To Hell at Lord Ping now!